General Terms and Conditionsby Kleandrop
1 Conclusion of the contracts, storage of the contract texts
(1) The following rules on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our online shop under http://www.kleandrop.ch
(2) Our product presentations on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully going through the order procedure provided for in our internet shop.
(4) The order is made in the following steps:
Selection of the desired goods,
Click on the button "Add to the shopping cart",
Entering the customer data (invoice details and delivery address), selecting the payment method, checking the information in the shopping cart,
Clicking on the button "Order subject to payment" (this represents your legally binding contract declaration),
The contract for the purchase of the selected goods is concluded by providing you with an order confirmation within three working days to the specified e-mail address.
(5) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract shall be concluded with
Kleandrop Winterthur, by F. Furrer
(6) Before ordering, the contract data can be printed out or electronically backed up via the browser's printing function. The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the order data, the GTC and the cancellation policy, shall be carried out by e-mail after the triggering of the order by you, partly automated. We do not save the contract text after the conclusion of the contract.
(7) Input errors can be corrected using the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (e.B. "back button" of the browser). You can also correct it by canceling the order process early, closing the browser window, and retrying the process.
Section 2 Subject matter of the contract and essential characteristics of the goods
(1) In our online shop, the subject of the contract is the purchase of cleaning products for use in the home
2. The essential characteristics of the goods can be found in the respective article description.
3 Prices, shipping costs, delivery and retention of title
1) The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices and include all price components including all applicable taxes. Delivery within Switzerland is made by Swiss Post. Customs duties do not apply because Kleandrop is located in Switzerland.
(2) The respective purchase price is due at the conclusion of the contract and must in principle be paid before or in the case of the payment method cash on delivery at the latest at the time of delivery of the product. As a rule, we offer different payment methods for each order. However, we reserve the right to exclude certain payment methods for each order (e.B. after a credit check upon purchase on account) or even to offer only one payment method. Payment methods can be made by bank transfer (prepayment), PayPal, TWINT, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express). You can select the specific payment methods available in the ordering process.
A transfer of data for the credit check is only permitted without consent in the case of a balancing of interests in certain cases, e.B. in the case of advance payments by the companyrs (purchase on account). If there is no legitimate interest, customer consent is required
(3) Retention of title; Set-off; Retention
(3.1) For consumers, we reserve ownership of the purchased item until full payment of the invoice amount. If you are an entrepreneur in the exercise of your commercial or independent professional activity, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, we reserve the title to the purchased item until all outstanding claims arising from the business relationship with the customer have been severed. The corresponding security rights are transferable to third parties.
(3.2) You are only entitled to set-off if your counterclaims are legally established or are undisputed or acknowledged by us. In addition, you have a right of retention only if and to the extent that your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
(3.3) If the customer is in default with any payment obligations, all existing claims become due immediately.
Section 4 Data Protection
(1) We collect, store and use personal data of the customer (e.B. name and address) for the purpose of carrying out the respective contract.
(2) Your data will be passed on to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the products. If necessary, we will pass on your payment data to the credit institution commissioned with the payment or to the payment service provider chosen in the ordering process.
Section 5 Right of Withdrawal for Consumers
Consumers have the following right of withdrawal:
(1) Revocation instruction
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day
– on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods in the context of a single order and that they are delivered in a uniform manner, or;
– where you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods in the context of a single order and that they are delivered separately, or;
– where you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, provided that you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org telephone: by means of a clear declaration (e.B. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
(1) If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse you without undisclosed and at the latest within fourteen days from the day of delivery. upon which we have received notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We may refuse the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods or handed them over to a partner designated by us, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days or hand them over to a partner appointed by us.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(4) You shall bear the costs of return or collection.
(5) The refund shall be made to the account to be named by you, if the voluntary right of return is exercised.
(6) Your statutory right of withdrawal is not affected by compliance with our rules on the supplementary contractually granted (voluntary) right of return and remains independent of this. Until the expiry of the period for the statutory right of withdrawal, only the legal conditions set out in the cancellation policy shall apply. In addition, the contractually granted (voluntary) right of return does not limit your statutory warranty rights, which are fully preserved for you.
Section 6 Liability
(1) Subject to the following exceptions, our liability for contractual breaches of duty as well as from tort is limited to intent or gross negligence.
(2) We shall be liable without limitation in the event of slight negligence in the event of injury to life, body, health or in the event of a breach of an essential contractual obligation. If we are in default with the performance due to slight negligence, if the performance has become impossible or if we have violated an essential contractual obligation, the liability for material and financial damage resulting from this is to the damage that is typically foreseeable in the contract. An essential obligation of the contract is one whose fulfilment enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place, the breach of which jeopardises the achievement of the purpose of the contract and on whose compliance you may regularly rely. This includes, in particular, our obligation to act and to perform the contractually owed service, which is described in Section 3.
(3) Claims under the Product Liability Act remain unaffected in any case.
Section 7 Contract Language
Only German or English is available as the contract language.
8 Warranty/Customer Service
(1) The warranty is governed by the statutory provisions.
(2) Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available from Mo-Fr from 09:00 to 15:00 by e-mail: email@example.com.
Section 9 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) Uneven Swiss law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as this does not deprive the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence.(principle of favourability).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the Resale Rights expressly do not apply.
Vouchers are vouchers that we issue as part of advertising campaigns with a certain validity period. You cannot buy vouchers. Vouchers are only valid for kleandrop.ch and only during the specified period. We may exclude individual items from the voucher promotion. Vouchers can only be redeemed once per order. For administrative reasons, it is not possible to refund any remaining balances. You can only redeem a voucher before completing an order process. In principle, it is not possible to offset it retrospectively. We do not pay the balance of a voucher in cash, nor will it be interest-bearing. If the balance of a voucher is not sufficient for the order, the difference must be compensated with the payment options offered. The voucher will not be refunded if goods are returned in whole or in part, provided that the voucher was issued as part of a promotion and no consideration has been provided for it. You are not entitled to transfer vouchers to third parties. You are not allowed to combine multiple vouchers.